EON-mpi Error

eOn code for long time scale dynamics

Moderator: moderators

lokiloki

EON-mpi Error

Post by lokiloki »

Hi,
I am trying to run EON-mpi on the workstation, and for that, I have installed all the libraries and also build EON accordingly. I have tried running EON on prd_mpi provided as an example with eon setup, which is working fine.
However when I tried to run eon with my own script it shows some errors. I am attaching the screenshot of the log and config file.

Any help regarding the issue will be appreciated.

Thank you

Regards,

Lokesh Soni
PhD student
IIT Bombay, INDIA
Attachments
config.ini
(1.08 KiB) Downloaded 768 times
error_mpi.png
error_mpi.png (102.23 KiB) Viewed 12733 times
graeme
Site Admin

Re: EON-mpi Error

Post by graeme »

Often I can recognize error messages and provide advise but in this case, I really don't know what is going wrong. It looks like one of the mpi ranks can not read the job files, but I'm not sure why that would be. If you learn more, I might be able to help. Another option, if you want to post the entire initial calculation, is that I can try it here. But I expect that the problem is related to your setup and I would not be able to reproduce the error here.
lokiloki

Post by lokiloki »

Hi graeme,

Thank you for the reply. I made some changes and got rid of the error with Table exceptions.
Unfortunately, I have encounter something again while running EON-mpi with lammps potential.

I am attaching the config file and error screenshot herewith.

I have tried running EON on the same script without mpi which seems to be working fine without any issue.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Regards,

Lokesh Soni
PhD Student
IIT Bombay
Attachments
config.ini
without MPI implementation
(503 Bytes) Downloaded 862 times
config.ini
script with MPI
(473 Bytes) Downloaded 836 times
eroro_mpi_lammps.png
eroro_mpi_lammps.png (61.85 KiB) Viewed 12640 times
graeme
Site Admin

Post by graeme »

Has this issue been resolved, or is there still a problem using EON in mpi mode?