Downloading issues

eOn code for long time scale dynamics

Moderator: moderators

chill

Re: Downloading issues

Post by chill »

Paratima wrote:Glad to hear you're working on it, chill. You could do better in the keeping the volunteers informed.

A quick post in the "News" sticky thread would do wonders. Please note that nothing has been posted there since January.

As to the hardware, surely UT can afford some hardware upgrades. Seems like a shame to let the project founder over a tired server.
I will try to keep the news more up-to-date. Normally once I know that there is an issue I just work to fix it instead of posting about it. However, I can understand how much it would help people to know that the problem has been acknowledged.

The hardware is actually fantastic, its just that some misbehaving software filled up a partition.
Slave_Mac

Post by Slave_Mac »

@ chill,
I have live 2.04 client task running here now. I agree that any communication is preferred to silence. We really do like to know what's going on with "our" projects.

Thanks for getting it straightened out.
Last edited by Slave_Mac on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
chill

Post by chill »

Just a FYI. The 2.4 client is the same as the 2.3. I had problems that occurred with the partition filling up and had to "update" the client version to fix it.
Slave_Mac

Post by Slave_Mac »

chill wrote:Just a FYI. The 2.4 client is the same as the 2.3. I had problems that occurred with the partition filling up and had to "update" the client version to fix it.
Works for me.
Tex1954

Post by Tex1954 »

Just got a good download of my first WU ever!

WOOOHOOO! I knew they would figure it out!

8-)

Tex1954